- Quick Checkout Pending Orders (if in any case your site didn't got paypal IPN call back you then can Manually payment process for Quick checkout orders.)
- Customer Review (Now updated with IMEI Services and Products)
- General Settings > Site Settings > Affiliate System (Enable|Disable) globally .
- General Settings > Site Settings > Wiki Help .
- Affiliate System
- Settings > Registration / Profile ( API , Affiliate )
- Settings > General Settings > Site Settings > Quick Checkout
- Index Banner > New Options (Transition,Transition Easing,Textbox Effect,Navigation,Navigation Control Position,Navigation Auto Hide,Next Previous Button )
- Index Banner > Add Banner Image > New Options (Information Box Width,Information Box From Top,Information Box From Left)
- Custom Pages > Header META tag description
- Edit IMEI,File,Server Log Services
- [ Set Service Price ] > New Options (Do not change custom discounted price , Auto update custom price if new price is lower then user's custom price.)
- Retail Purchase > New Options (Retail Price , Affiliate Commission)
- New feature "Customer Review"
- Edit File Service -> Overview ( File Format , Wrong File Format message )
- Edit Product > New Option (Affiliate Commission)
- Edit Product > Daily Deal
- List Product > Generate Link with selected products only .
- Quick Edit Products
- Edit Product > Product Information (Tick Product Bundle option )
- Edit Product > Product Information >Daily Deal
- Edit Client
- Edit Profile > New Option (Affiliate (Enable|Disable)).
- Affiliate History/Payout .
- New Mail template
- Affiliate Commission
- Add fund Error
- Add Fund success
- Bulk Order success notification
If you choose to upgrade yourself, please follow the instructions below and in the release notes for the specific version to ensure a successful upgrade.
You can upgrade from any version to the latest. You do not need to do each incremental release between your current version & the latest in order to upgrade. Simply download the full release package for the latest version as described below and then follow the upgrade instructions linked to in the included README.txt file.
** System requirements is changed **
PHP 5.4 and latest ioncube loaders is required .
To upgrade your current installation to latest version, simply follow the steps below. These same steps can be used to upgrade from any Old Version.
- Begin by take database backup using a tool such as phpMyAdmin.
- Backup of your all files, Custom Language files and Template Files .
- Now download the latest version either from our Customer Hub Download Latest Version or from the provider of your license.
- Next, unzip the contents of the latest yourdomainname.zip file download to a folder on your computer.
- Next if you have customized your admin folder name, you should rename the admin folder in the new files to match.
- Upload the new files to your existing installation folder overwriting any existing files.
- Visit yourdomain.com/installer/ to upgrade.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Once the updates finish, delete the installer folder from your server.
- Don't forgot to remove your browser catch or hard refresh (Ctrl + F5).
The upgrade is now completed. The only thing left to do is update your custom templates if you have any with the new and changed template files for the new version.