- General Settings
- Site Keywords (for SEO)
- You have re-edit Site Description
- Other HTML Code (e.g. if you want add Google analytics code or any 3rd party live chat script etc...)
- Show Service Price (show/hide imei service price on client side.)
- Gateway Change Allow (client can change gateway on view invoice page)
- Registration / Profile > Fraud protection (Set Fraud protection status for new users)
- Localizations > Auto Detect Language
- Tax > TAX rules with Gateway option
- Shipping Gateway
- Custom Gateway > can set price by Weight.
- Some new Admin Roles page access added.
- Mail Settings > System Notification
- Settings > Security Settings > Admin Allowed IP (this great security by .htaccess to protract your admin area. if you got any mistake in add ip range and lost your admin access just remove .htaccess file located in your admin.You can set ip range in CIDR e.g. 192.168.*.* = 192.168.0.0/16 etc.. or you can use single ip )
If you choose to upgrade yourself, please follow the instructions below and in the release notes for the specific version to ensure a successful upgrade.
You can upgrade from any version to the latest. You do not need to do each incremental release between your current version & the latest in order to upgrade. Simply download the full release package for the latest version as described below and then follow the upgrade instructions linked to in the included README.txt file.
** System requirements is changed **
PHP 5.4 and latest ioncube loaders is required .
To upgrade your current installation to latest version, simply follow the steps below. These same steps can be used to upgrade from any Old Version.
- Begin by take database backup using a tool such as phpMyAdmin.
- Backup of your all files, Custom Language files and Template Files .
- Now download the latest version either from our Customer Hub Download Latest Version or from the provider of your license.
- Next, unzip the contents of the latest yourdomainname.zip file download to a folder on your computer.
- Next if you have customized your admin folder name, you should rename the admin folder in the new files to match.
- Upload the new files to your existing installation folder overwriting any existing files.
- Visit yourdomain.com/installer/ to upgrade.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Once the updates finish, delete the installer folder from your server.
- Don't forgot to remove your browser catch or hard refresh (Ctrl + F5).
The upgrade is now completed. The only thing left to do is update your custom templates if you have any with the new and changed template files for the new version.