Installing Dhru Fusion is very simple. The following steps will guide you through the process:
- Unzip the contents of the zip file to a folder on your computer
- Upload the entire Dhru Fusion folder to your website - if you experience problems, try uploading in binary mode
- Now visit the installation at http://www.yourdomain.com/installer/ to run the installer process - if you get an Ioncube related error message, see the installation Ioncube steps above
- Follow the instructions on screen to install which will involve setting file permissions as listed below
- When complete, delete the installer folder from your web server.
- Now just visit the admin at http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/setup.php to complete site basic settings .
- Change your Admin Folder name in /configs/config.php
- Rename _.htaccess to .htaccess located in your installed folder, to active user-friendly url
#$admindirpath=""; to $admindirpath="admin folder name";
If your apache server with suPHP then skip these step.
/configs CHMOD 777 Writeable
/downloads CHMOD 777 Writeable
/templates_c CHMOD 777 Writeable