When you move your Dhru Fusion system, if the domain, IP or directory you use it in is changing then you will need to have your license updated. How this is done depends upon the license you have. There are 2 different scenarios as below.
- Take a backup of your database
- Transfer the files across to the new server,
- Restore the database via phpmyadmin on the new server and make any changes to the database settings in configuration.php.
- You'll then need to re-issue your license as described above.
- Login to your Dhru Fusion admin and update the system URLS in Setup > General Settings.
- Check that your cron jobs, payment gateway callbacks and any email forwarders are modified accordingly.
- Finally, delete the Dhru Fusion files and cron from the old location.